Terma "Słowacki" Resort Medical Spa is a modern rehabilitation and recreation center located in the picturesque spa town of Busko-Zdrój, famous for its unique sulfide waters.
We offer you - modern rooms and apartments, air-conditioned, with balconies or terraces, equipped with TV and fridge and Wi-fi access. On one hand, rooms with a view of the Spa Park and the Busko Zdrój Panorama, on the other a breathtaking view of the Owczary Nature Reserve lying within the Szaniecki Landscape Park.
Terma Słowacki Resort Medical Spa is the only and unique place combining the healing properties of the first in Poland sulfide thermal waters with the possibility of complete relaxation, rest, comprehensive care and biological regeneration.
In the Modern Institute of Natural Medicine and the Beauty and Relaxation Zone you will find balneotherapy, physical therapy, kinesitherapy, Cryogenic Chamber, Pain Therapy Department, Massage and Manual Therapy Studio, Beauty Offices.
Thermal and mineral pools zone
- indoor brine pool with 26 water attractions: hydro massages, water jets and couches, two swimming lanes
- outdoor saltwater spa tub with hydromassage
- a swimming pool with water attractions for children
- Zone of Silence - Tężnia Solankowa
- Saunarium including: steam room, bio sauna, and Finnish sauna
- Sulphide wells - filled with the first thermal sulphide water in Poland
Additionally on offer:
- Conference room with catering facilities
- Children's playroom
- Loyalty Program for Regular Customers